One of the things you’ll quickly realize, likely only after you have found the perfect moonbounce for sale for your business, is that you may find yourself out of your home for extended periods of time. While you can easily set up your bounce house at a home for a birthday party or corporate event and can then leave, you may find yourself hired to man the bounce house for a party, or you may inflate your houses at an event which requires that you stay. More than one bounce house rental business owner has found themselves unprepared when this happens. If you want to make sure that you’re comfortable, here are a few things that you should think about packing and taking with you whenever you have to man one of your inflatables.
- Chair – Standing around all day watching children jump on your inflatables can make the day a very long one, so make sure that you always pack a chair or two to bring with you. Folding chairs work beautifully for this as you can leave them in the trailer with the moonbounce for sale that you purchased.
- Water – Never make the assumption that water will be available wherever you are. Quite often you’ll find yourself sitting or standing in some very warm weather, and not having access to water can make things extremely uncomfortable, which may make you testy and which then may also reflect back poorly on your business. Always pack a cooler with a bunch of water in it so that you’re able to stay hydrated.
- Food – Another mistake first-time business owners make is to believe that they will have access to food as well. Just because there may be a barbecue going on at the location doesn’t mean that you will have a chance to eat any of it. Maybe you won’t be invited to enjoy the food, or maybe you will be but you won’t have anyone to watch the inflatables while you get the food. Pack some food into your cooler to make sure that you don’t go hungry!
- Sunscreen/Hat – Once again, remember that we’re dealing with a lot of warm weather. Make sure you have a hat in your vehicle so that you always have protection from the sun, and invest in some sunscreen as well!
- Business Cards – Finally, always remember to bring business cards along with you. The more you pass out, the more likely it will be that you’ll get more business!