Worldwide Supplier of Commercial Grade Inflatables
Click For Other Categories
Jungle Jumps eBook on Starting a Bounce House Business 24 of Insurance Loss Control Regulation(512) 322-2259 Fax:(512) of Commerce Division of Consumer Protection(801) 530-6601  Fax: (801) 530-6001kvolsen@utah.govVermontSecretary of State(802) 828-2386 Fax:(802) Building Code Office Administrative Office(804) 371-7161 Fax: (804) www.dhcd.virginia.govWashingtonDepartment of Labor & Industries(360) 902-5590 Fax: (360) VirginiaDivision of Labor(304) 558-7890 Fax: (304)  www.wvlabor.orgWisconsinDepartment of Commerce Public Sector Safety & Mines(608) 261-2503 Fax: (608) www.commerce.wi.govWyomingDepartment of Agriculture Consumer Health Services(307) 777-6587 Fax: (307) 777-6593dfinke@state.wy.usHandling Business TaxesDepending on what type of business you are starting will depend on the taxes you pay. A sole proprietor and a partnership will have one type of tax. This will be more likely a small business tax. But LLCs and corporations will have more taxes to be concerned about. This is because they will have to file corporate taxes, sales tax, payroll tax, state tax, and even the employees themselves will be taxed.